Verse of the Day

8/24/2005

From the Pastor: please pray for the church we are leaving in Arcadia. We are announcing our resignation this Sunday and our day there will be Sunday the 4th or September. Please pray that they are able to find a good pastor and grow and prosper. Please also pray for our family; we are all very tired with the new baby, and could use strength by the Spirit of God for all the work involved in taking care of a new baby, moving, taking on a new church etc. We thank God that we can call on the Lord in our time of need and be confident that He hears us and answers us.

God Bless You- Pastor Sam Smith

2 Comments:

Blogger Pastor Gary said...

Aloha Sam!

You may miss some things about Florida -- but not the hurricanes I'd imagine -- but wherever you find your self in the center of God's will is perfect geography. My prayer is that both the church you are leaving and the new ministry will be blessed beyond measure, and that the Smiths will find every need met, and the desires of your heart granted, and souls for your heritage.

12:59 AM  
Blogger Video Editor said...

Entity beans & business logic...
So this is a little heavy for my first blog entry, but I figured I'd start out with something that at least sounded interesting before I resorted to "What I installed on my computer today" style entries.
You have a really nice blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a real estate software site. It pretty much covers real estate software related stuff.

Check it out if you get time :-)

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home