Verse of the Day

10/05/2005

Prayer of the Day: Psa 27:7-9 Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me. (8) When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek. (9) Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.
Visit a Quite Space for Prayer

Daily Devotional
when we consider the spiritual gifts taught in the Bible, we may find that we have more than one. If we try out new avenues of ministry, we may find that we have abilities previously unknown to us. Whatever your spiritual gifts may be, they come to you from the Lord (1 Corinthians 12:4-6). What new ministry should you try out? You may discover a spiritual gift you never knew you had.
Our Daily Bread->>

Sermon of the Day: The Danger of a Compromised Life->> by Greg Laurie.

From the Pastor: God is calling us to seek after Him, to call upon Him and to know Him like we never have before. Let's join together to seek His face and to pursue fellowship with Him out of a greater spiritual passion than we have ever experienced.

God Bless You- Pastor Sam Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home