Verse of the Day

10/24/2005

Prayer of the Day: Psa 5:7-8 But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple. (8) Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.
Visit a Quite Space for Prayer

Daily Devotional
Jesus put flesh on God's bare-boned answer to Moses' question, "Who are You?" Jesus left heaven to show us what it means to bear His Father's name. He told His disciples, "I am the way, the truth, and the life" (John 14:6). He also said, "I am the bread of life" (6:48), "the light of the world" (8:12), "the good shepherd" (10:11), and "the resurrection and the life" (11:25). In Revelation, Jesus declared, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last" (22:13). And He said, "Before Abraham was, I AM" (John 8:58). If you're questioning who God is, take some time to get to know Jesus in the pages of His Word.

Our Daily Bread->>

Sermon of the Day: The Grace of Guidance->> by Steve Faubion.

From the Pastor: Praise the Lord! We had several return visitors yesterday and enjoyed a great service. We are continuing to be blessed by the Holy Spirit in all our meetings. Let's pray that many souls will be added to the church through our outreach.

God Bless You- Pastor Sam Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home