Verse of the Day

10/19/2005

Prayer of the Day: Psa 9:1-2 I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works. (2) I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.
Visit a Quite Space for Prayer

Daily Devotional
A few years ago, I was invited to speak on the subject of guidance. In my preparation, I opened my concordance to look up the word guidance, expecting to find a long list of verses promising guidance from God. To my surprise, guidance wasn't there. Instead, I found the word guide and a number of verses promising that God Himself would be the guide of His people. Some people want God to be like a glorified advice bureau. But when our sight is dim and our way is dark, as it often is, we need more than good advice—we need the Good Shepherd to lead us (John 10:3,11). As we follow Christ each day, we'll have all the guidance we'll ever need.
Our Daily Bread->>

Sermon of the Day: God Energizes Worship->> by James McDonald.

From the Pastor: Let's continue to pray for our outreach and for God's blessings on our church. The Lord is moving and touching people's lives: let's ask Him to allow our church to be a part of what He is doing. Remember to get a missions pledge card and fill it out and return it this month!

God Bless You- Pastor Sam Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home